- Review of BFF’sPosted 238 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 816 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1006 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1053 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1126 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1293 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1325 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1342 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1414 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1419 days ago
Wicked’s Kaylani Lei and Alektra Blue Appear in FSC Anti-Piracy Video
Los Angeles – As the 2010 XBIZ People’s Choice for Porn Studio Of The Year, Canoga Park-based Wicked Pictures is pleased to announce that two of its contract superstars are stepping out to inform the public about the ramifications of illegally downloading adult content. 2010 AVN award winners Kaylani Lei and Alektra Blue are joining a host of other performers and directors in a star-studded public service announcement produced by the Free Speech Coalition, the trade organization of the adult entertainment industry.
Known as The FSC All-Star Anti-Piracy PSA, the provocative clip intercuts sequences with Kaylani and Alektra with segments featuring such stars as Joanna Angel and Ron Jeremy.
The well-produced video not only addresses the obvious negative ramifications of illegal filesharing but addresses the adult entertainment world’s positive fiscal influences as a source of employment for thousands of tax paying citizens.
On reviewing Wicked’s involvement with the video, Free Speech Coalition Membership Director Joanne Cachapero observes, “the Free Speech Coalition is so grateful to Wicked Pictures, as well as Kaylani and Alektra, for volunteering their time to help with this special project. They are both beautiful women, and they represent the adult contract stars that are so loved by their fans.
“But what is overlooked by people that illegally download is that these performers are professionals who work hard at building careers in adult. When you steal any entertainment content from the Internet, it makes it harder for creative professionals to make a living. Illegal downloads have had a terrible impact on all forms of entertainment, but especially the adult industry.”
In summing up her thoughts on the project, Cachapero couldn’t be happier to see the two Wicked beauties uniting with the industry’s best and brightest for such a worthy cause. “It’s great to have Kaylani and Alektra speak on behalf of the adult industry; to reach out to consumers and address the problem of content piracy. They were wonderful, as were all the stars that took part in this public service announcement.”
To view The FSC All-Star Anti-Piracy PSA, please visit www.youtube.com/watch?v=U114qDMORFM.