- Review of BFF’sPosted 267 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 845 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1035 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1082 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1155 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1322 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1354 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1371 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1443 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1448 days ago
EROADVERTISING IS ANNOUNCING A FULLY RENEWED WEBSITE
Netherlands, September 13th 2011
www.EroAdvertising.com, one of the world’s leading online traffic platforms in the adult industry, has launched a brand-new version of the website. With new functions, features and a more intuitive user friendly version of the back end.
The graphic design has been updated and also the technology, which is ever changing. After months of work by our creative team of programmers and designers, a more mature version is now ready to be launched to our users.
EroAdvertising’s ultimate goal is to provide a high level of service for our publishers and advertisers on a daily basis, to ensure a more user friendly experience, to manage the adult traffic easy, monetize it better and grow with our users toward the future by means of using the latest technologies and ease of use.
Samples of the new features of EroAdvertising are: Social media plug ins as well as a blog that will be updated twice a month with campaign tips, new features, marketing recommendations and news from the industry that might be useful for all of our users.
In addition Paxum has been added as a payout method next to the existing Paypal and Bank wire payouts.
We want to connect and stay in touch with all of our users and hear their feedback. Please follow us on: Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn. We too are joining the social media conversation from time to time and hope that you will join us to share your user experience.