- Review of BFF’sPosted 267 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 844 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1034 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1081 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1155 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1322 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1354 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1371 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1443 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1448 days ago
Bonnie Rotten is Sweet on Rising Star PR
Venice, CA – Bonnie Rotten is sending a message to the adult industry this week that she is dead serious about her career by adding Rising Star PR to her arsenal, freeing her up to spend her valuable time focusing on the little things her publicists can’t do—modeling and performing for the camera—while establishing herself as one of the hottest up and coming stars in the adult.
Bonnie got her start as a model working car and motorcycle shows in the Midwest. She was a spokesmodel and poster model and traveled the U.S. working auto and bike industry shows, quickly becoming a popular pin-up. She participated in competitions as she broke the mold as a tattooed model. And then she started pushing the envelope.
Actually, she opened a new envelope altogether. At 18 she got her start working in dance clubs, becoming an advanced pole dancer and performing in more than 20 cities before decided to give work as an adult model/performer a try.
A close look at her tattoos reveals that she is a fan of horror movies (her knuckles read “CAMP BLUD,” which of course is a reference to Friday the 13th). She also has reverences to several other movies and characters and even Frank Sinatra (right thigh) for good measure.
She is also a huge football fan, more than curious about sexual fetishes and the owner of B-movie figures, ‘70s and ‘80s slasher films and memorabilia. She has worked with fetish specialists Dungeoncorp, Kink.com, and Ken Marcus, as well as New Sensations, Evil Angel, Brazzers, and Diabolic. She is a performer who refuses to be pigeonholed as a particular type of performer or to get stuck in any one genre. Her diversity will certainly be an asset as she raises her profile and marches on in the adult industry.