- Review of BFF’sPosted 238 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 815 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1005 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1052 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1126 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1293 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1324 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1342 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1413 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1419 days ago
Brittany Andrews Award Winning Doc, Stage Brother, Heads to Vegas
The sexy CineKink Film Festival will kick off it’s 2012 tour June 7th through 9th in glitzy Las Vegas with a screening of Adult Superstar, Indie Producer & Celebrity DJ Brittany Andrews feature length documentary Stage Brother. The film made its debut in New York City at CineKink this past February with a huge buzz. It won the “Audience Choice Award for Best Documentary Feature” — making it the 15th award Brittany Andrews has won for a mainstream film and television project.
Stage Brother centers on the strong brother/sister relationship between Oxygen reality star Jennifer Buonagurio (from Season 6 of The Bad Girl’s Club) and her overprotective brother (filmmaker Richard Buonagurio) as she pursues her dreams of fame in Hollywood and ponders entering the world of adult entertainment. The doc explores the trials and tribulations of her defiant Catholic Jersey family and the cross country journey to Hollywood as her Brother steps in to manage her controversial career goals and document her every move on camera.
Miss Andrews also appears in the doc as mentor and voice of reason for Jennifer. “I have taken on the role of Jennifer’s mentor – sort of her MTV Made coach” says Miss Andrews. “I guide Jen through the pros and cons of the industry and try to help her navigate if she really wants to take this route to fame. We also explore the highs and the lows of the business and look to see at what length Jen will go for her dream of Fame in Hollywood.”
“Stage Brother is my first feature length documentary” Miss Andrews continues “it’s a great story and I am super excited that it’s being toured with CineKink in other cities. Fans have been asking when they can see the film – now they’ll have a chance and I know they are going to love it!”
Founded in 2003, CineKink recognizes and encourages the positive depiction of sexuality and kink in film and television, most visibly through its annual film festival, CineKink NYC. Featuring a specially-selected program of films and videos that celebrate and explore the wide diversity of sexuality, with offerings drawn from both Hollywood and beyond, works presented by CineKink range from documentary to drama, camp comedy to artsy experimental, mildly spicy to quite explicit — and everything in between. In addition to screenings, the annual festival also includes a short film competition, audience choice awards, presentations, parties and a gala kick-off fundraiser, all followed by a national screening tour.
Stage Brother will screen during the festival on Friday, June 8th at 7pm at Theatre7 which is at 1406 South Third Street in the Downtown Arts District of Vegas. Admission is $10 and tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance at the festival website: http://cinekinkvegas12.eventbrite.com/