- Review of BFF’sPosted 242 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 819 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1009 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1056 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1130 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1297 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1328 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1345 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1417 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1423 days ago
Gillian Sloan Scores a New Blog for Peeperz
(Los Angeles, CA) Courtesan and dominatrix Gillian Sloan now has a bi-weekly column on Peeperz entitled “Tales of a Courtesan”. The first blog features a frank discussion about BDSM for couples that are curious about going 50 Shades, but don’t know how to go about it and want to get out of the vanilla realm. The blog can be viewed at http://www.peeperz.com/tales-of-a-courtesan-introducing-bdsm/.
“I’m working on my biography about being a courtesan and tales of my real life, which will also contain tips for couples on how to improve their sex lives—until then, you can keep up with me on my Pepperz bog,” says Gillian Sloan. “I’m extremely excited about the book and will be working with an esteemed adult writer that I’ll being announcing shortly. The book will be like Neil Strauss’ ‘The Game’ with its appearance and facts, but definitely won’t be geared towards players. I’m very excited about it and my new blog.”
Gillian will be at Dennis Hof’s Love Ranch in Carson City, Nevada September 14 through 27th. To book her, visit her featured page on the site http://www.loveranch.net/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/gilliansloan/1131/2_1&s=43 and fill out the Book an Appointment portion at the bottom right. Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are preferred.