- Review of BFF’sPosted 268 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 846 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1036 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1082 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1156 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1323 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1355 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1372 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1444 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1449 days ago
Octomom Home Alone: TMZ LIVE Reveals Title and First Images from Nadya Suleman’s Self-Pleasure Film
Los Angeles, Calif. – Adult industry powerhouse Wicked Pictures is pleased to announce that syndicated entertainment television show TMZ LIVE today unveiled the title and first production stills from Nadya Suleman’s anxiously awaited self-pleasure film. Titled Octomom Home Alone, the movie showcases Ms. Suleman in explicit solo vignettes designed and directed by Brad Armstrong.
Hosts Harvey Levin and Charles Latibeaudiere discussed the Wicked-distributed project at length, with Levin opening the segment by proclaiming “the people in our office are gaga for Octo!” it’s a sentiment the show’s other cast members were only too happy to endorse, with series regular Mike Walters adding, “the running theme in our office has been how hot she looks.” The enthusiastic banter continued for several minutes as tantalizing Wicked-branded stills of Ms. Suleman scrolled across the screen.
Mr. Levin concluded the segment by announcing that scenes from Octomom Home Alone would be available online June 20th, with a DVD release to follow.
A collection of explicit vignettes focusing on solo masturbation, Armstrong’s stylish production features Ms. Suleman in a variety of erotic scenarios, with each taking playful aim at different aspects of the media-established “Octomom” persona. For Ms. Suleman, creating the video was ultimately a voyage of self-discovery. “I’m a more sexual being for having done this. It’s the best, most powerful, and most liberating thing I’ve ever done.” To learn more please visit www.wicked.com.