- Review of BFF’sPosted 242 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 820 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1010 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1057 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1130 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1297 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1329 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1346 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1418 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1423 days ago
Sara Jay & Angelina Castro Resolve Miami Heat Dispute with NBA
Miami based pornstars Sara Jay (http://www.sarajay.com) & Angelina Castro (http://www.angelinacastrolive.com) are happy to announce that they have resolved their pending legal dispute with the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) over a planned ‘BJ for Followers’ Event.
The two popular stars pledged on twitter to give all of their followers a BJ if the Miami Heat won the NBA title, using the hashtag #TeamBJNBA. After the Heat won, Sara Jay & Angelina Castro vowed to honor the twitter pledge, setting up the website “Teambjnba.com” (with details of the event to take place at popular swingers club Miami Velvet on August 2). Jay & Castro came under fire from the NBA because of the reference to ‘NBA’ in the url & the use of a photoshopped picture featuring several of the Heat players. The matter has been resolved with Sara Jay & Angelina Castro transferring ownership of the url ‘TeamBJNBA.com’ to the NBA. The NBA agreed it is not trying to stop the BJ Celebration from taking place as long as it’s name & marks are not used. A new website has been set up called http://www.OfficialTeamBJ.com with information for followers about the event. The pair are now tweeting using the hashtag #TeamBJ. The NBA had come under fire from a number of sports writers who dubbed the #TeamBJ Event ‘the most important basketball event of the summer’.
Sara Jay is quoted as saying: “I am glad the NBA & David Stern are not trying to stop our twitter fans from getting the promised BJ’s. The City of Miami & twitterverse might never forgive him. I have no idea how many people will show up. If it’s 1, 1000, or 100,000, we made a promise & are going to put our mouths behind our twitter pledge. I don’t know why the NBA wants ownership of TeamBJNBA.com – maybe they have something planned for next year… lol.” Angelina Castro adds: “I still love the NBA so I want to keep them happy. So everyone is clear… our twitter blowjob event is NOT sanctioned by the NBA….. so there’s no instant replay, you can double dribble & you can take it hard to the hole.”
Publicity is showing no signs of slowing down. Sara Jay & Angelina Castro have been invited to shoot an appearance this weekend for popular comedian Russell Brand’s new television show ‘Brand X’ on the FX Network.