- Review of BFF’sPosted 239 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 816 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1006 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1053 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1127 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1294 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1325 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1342 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1414 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1420 days ago
Steven Hirsch Blasts Morality in Media President Patrick Trueman for “Ridiculous” Statements
Los Angeles – Steven Hirsch, founder/co-chairman of leading adult movie studio Vivid Entertainment, today blasted Morality in Media president Patrick A. Trueman for making “inflammatory and ridiculous assertions” about the impact of pornography on society. Mr. Trueman says there is an “untreated pandemic of harm from pornography” and “according to many studies, children and adults are developing life-long addictions to pornography.” “Contrary to Mr. Trueman’s claims, there are no reputable facts or studies to back up his assertions,” said Mr. Hirsch in response to the allegations.
“Mr. Trueman makes his living trying to control the legal choices adults have in the kind of entertainment they can enjoy,” said Mr. Hirsch in response to the allegations. “It is obviously in his economic interest to make inflammatory and ridiculous assertions about the so-called detrimental effects of adult entertainment, since that is what he is paid to do. He preys upon weak politicians, eager for votes from people who drink his anti-free speech Kool-Aid.
“Instead of advising people who don’t like adult films to simply not watch them, Mr. Trueman chooses to try and control what everyone can and cannot watch, a fundamental right protected by the First Amendment. But I think people like Mr. Trueman don’t intimidate anyone, any more. They reject the nonsensical diatribes of a man who wants to rob them of their right to make their own decisions about what they view and read.”
Mr. Hirsch demands Mr. Trueman immediately cease making defamatory and untrue personal attacks on him or face legal consequences. He referred to a statement issued by Mr. Trueman recently saying Hirsch was a “man whose business is sexually exploiting young girls for profit.”
“We do not sexually exploit or coerce anyone,” Hirsch said. “All of the people with whom we work are consenting adults and they perform in our productions according to strict standards regarding age, health tests and other legal criteria.”