- Review of BFF’sPosted 241 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 819 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1009 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1056 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1129 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1296 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1328 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1345 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1417 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1422 days ago
Tanya Tate™ Unveils Cosplay Photo Book “My Life In Costume” at Pop Con LA
(Hollywood, CA) Tanya Tate (http://www.justalottatanya.com) debuts new photo retrospective book “Tanya Tate: My Life In Costume” at the Pop Con LA (http://www.popconla.com) convention this weekend. Attendees of the pop culture convention will be the first to be able to purchase a photo book compilation of cosplay images from Tanya’s many geek centric appearances.
Tanya is set to sign at booth #516, representing her popular superhero blog JustaLottaTanya.com. The blog was launched in early 2011 as a place where Tanya could write about her cosplay adventures, but quickly grew to feature reviews of comic books and superhero movies.
Tanya began cosplaying in July of 2010, when she attended her first San Diego Comic Con. Since then, she has become a prolific staple at many geek themed events; from the Guinness World Records making Largest Gathering of Superheroes, to Long Beach Comic Con, Power-con, Wizard World Anaheim and of course, San Diego Comic Con.
“I started cosplaying and going to these events for my own personal enjoyment, I never thought that some day I would have a book about it,” said Tanya. “My Life In Costume is a sexy and playful look at the what I do for fun.”
The book is packed with Tanya’s personal anecdotes beginning with her suiting up in 2010 to recent photo shoots in costume by AVN and XRCO Hall of Fame director Miles Long. Some of the pictures featured in Tanya Tate: My Life In Costume are presented for the first time.
Tanya will be signing copies of the book this weekend at Pop Con LA. The Pop Con LA event is a celebration of pop culture; music, movies, comic books, television and more. As one of the most prolific cosplayers, it’s only organic that Tanya take part of this inaugural event. “When the notion of signing at Pop Con LA was presented to me, I was thrilled,” said Tanya. “I have made loads of signing appearances in the UK and US for my adult work, but now I am making one as a geek genre blogger and cosplayer. I am very excited about this.”
Tanya is also set to host the Cosplay Fashion Show on Saturday. Thirty cosplayers will have the opportunity to strut their stuff on stage. “I think it’s a great idea, to get more people involved with the show,” Tanya mentioned. “One of the greatest things a show can do is involve those that come to it with interactions such as this.” People interested in the Cosplay Fashion Show can find out more about how to enter, show hours, tickets and other information about Pop Con LA on the show’s official website: www.PopConLA.com.