- Review of BFF’sPosted 267 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 844 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1034 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1081 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1155 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1322 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1353 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1370 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1442 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1448 days ago
Tasha Reign Named Official Music Reviewer for Rock Confidential Magazine
Los Angeles, CA — Penthouse Pet Tasha Reign is the newest music reviewer for Rock Confidential magazine. The weekly column on RockConfidential.com, titled “The World’s Hottest Music Critic,” features three to five single tracks by various artists or an entire album. Tasha Reign will review new releases from new and indie rock musicians, as well as occasionally spotlight classic songs and albums. In addition to appearing on RockConfidential.com, the write-ups will publish in the quarterly magazine.
To view Tasha Reign’s introduction video to her new column, visit http://www.rockconfidential.com/inside/2012/03/introducing-tasha-reign-the-worlds-hottest-music-critic/.
Tasha’s reviews will begin posting weekly on RockConfidential.com beginning April 3. The column will feature a mix of written and video critiques.
Rock Confidential Editor Jesse Capps states, “Forget everything you know about music critics! Tasha Reign is putting her sexy spin on music reviews by diving into her sexuality and letting you know what turns her on. She’ll be taking on new releases and digging deep into her catalog of favorite rock tunes for an exciting, sexy review each week. Tasha’s charm, enthusiasm, and rock n’ roll attitude is a perfect match for Rock Confidential.”
Tasha Reign balances her career as one of the fastest rising stars in adult entertainment with her undergraduate studies at UCLA. Though a women’s studies major, Tasha has completed three music appreciation courses at school. Whether analyzing Bach and Mozart by day or stripping to Nine Inch Nails and Def Leppard by night, Tasha Reign brings a unique perspective to music critique.
“I listen to everything,” admits Tasha Reign. “I feel like my tastes can best be defined as eclectic. There are good and bad songs in every genre of music, so I always try to keep an open mind, something I want to carry over into my reviews.”
Reign continues, “Music appreciation is subjective. What I may like, someone else may despise. Through my explanations of why a certain song resonates with me, I hope to reveal a bit more about my life and experiences with readers, from being an average American girl to my life as a Penthouse Pet and porn star. I am thankful to Rock Confidential for providing me with a platform to do so.”
News of Tasha Reign’s column for Rock Confidential was first publicized on Dave Navarro’s radio show, “Dark Matter.” Reign was a guest of the show on March 28, 2012, where she discussed her love of music and her plans for the column with the Jane’s Addiction guitarist.
For more information about “Dark Matter with Dave Navarro,” visit http://www.moheak.com/2012/03/dark-matter-w-dave-navarro-9pm-pacific-7/ or http://www.indie1031.com/include.php?pageid=/shows/dark_matter.asp.