- Review of BFF’sPosted 237 days ago
- Stormy Daniels Directs Newest Wicked Passions Movie, Heart StringsPosted 815 days ago
- Spanish XXX Star Bridgette B Headlines in Anaheim and Santa Ana This WeekendPosted 1005 days ago
- jessica drake Returns To North Carolina’s Creedence and Bishop ShowPosted 1052 days ago
- Teagan Presley To Make Directorial Debut in Her All-Girl Starring Vehicle For skinworXXX, FemmeCorePosted 1125 days ago
- The Fantastic Feature – Lights, camera, and oh-so-much actionPosted 1292 days ago
- Review of 2040Posted 1324 days ago
- 2040 Interviews 2 of 5: jessica drakePosted 1341 days ago
- ‘NightMoves’ Announces Nominees for 17th Annual Awards ShowPosted 1413 days ago
- Stormy Daniels and Wicked Pictures Announces Listening Tour Starting in LouisianaPosted 1418 days ago
Wicked’s Countdown Contest Draws Intense Fan Interest as the Release of Brad Armstrong’s Blockbuster Nears
Los Angeles, CA – As breaking news reports tell it, residents of the Southwestern United States received a wake-up call Sunday in the form of a massive celestial explosion. A thunderous crash rang out across a huge swath of Nevada and California, startling residents and prompting panicked calls to law enforcement agencies. Sightings were reported over a 600-mile area – from Reno and North Las Vegas to Sacramento, Bakersfield and San Francisco. Astronomers revealed today that the high-altitude sound and light show was caused by a rogue meteor entering Earth’s atmosphere.
And although no major damage has been been reported, fragments of space debris are believed to have made impact with the Earth, making this yet another real-life planetary event that eerily resembles the plot of Countdown, Brad Armstrong’s upcoming end-of-the-world blockbuster for Wicked Pictures. And now, thanks to an exclusive contest, fans are getting a chance to meet the cast of this upcoming blockbuster in Hollywood!
Scheduled for a May 2012 release, Armstrong’s movie follows several couples as they learn that a massive asteroid is on a collision course with Earth. Called Vesta, it’s the size of Arizona, and rocketing toward the planet at 200,000 mph with a scheduled impact date of 12/21/12. Scientists say it will create the equivalent of a 15.2 earthquake, and that life as we know it will end.
What would you do if you knew the end was near? Thanks to the new contest, a short answer to this question will give one lucky fan a chance to experience a celestial event firsthand with Brad Armstrong and jessica drake in person May 20, 2012, when the Moon passes between the Earth and the Sun to create a partial eclipse. Fans simply need to write a short, one hundred word treatment or outline for a potential Countdown sequel. Does humanity perish or survive? What of those who make it to underground bunkers in time? Fans are invited to let their imaginations run wild and submit their outlines to email@example.com.
Eager responses have been flooding Wicked Pictures since the contest began April 16th, and hopeful fans who are still working on their sci-fi masterpieces are encouraged to make haste, as the contest ends in five days (the winner will be announced in early May). In addition to having their treatment considered for possible future production by Wicked, the winner will be brought to Los Angeles the weekend of May 20, 2012 to enjoy an afternoon at the Griffith Observatory with director Armstrong and Wicked Girl jessica drake. A meal at Wolfgang Puck’s Café at the End of the Universe will be followed by a live viewing of the eclipse in real time via Griffith’s formidable array of coelostat and solar telescopes.
Fans may submit entries (one per person) until midnight, April 28, 2012. To learn more, please visit www.wicked.com and www.wickedb2b.com. The safe-for-work trailer for Countdown can be viewed online at http://bit.ly/GzpoGs and complete contest rules are below.