(Las Vegas, NV) — Horror and erotica make familiar bedfellows in a brand-new series coming this fall from 6ex Films, WG Films and Whore Gore, LadyKiller TV, a collection of eight erotic horror parodies pulled from iconic slasher films – but made better with the biggest adult film stars!
Jeremy Spencer, the former drummer of hard rock outfit Five Finger Death Punch, created, executive produced, co-directed, wrote the screenplay, provided music for the series and acts in every episode, melding two extreme film genres together with explosive results.
Each episode of LadyKiller TV offers a rousing view of adult’s top performers:
– Tori Black tackles a head-spinning role in ‘The Sexorcist’, then tackles Tommy Pistol in ‘The O Ring’
– Adriana Chechik relives a Nightmare on her Street in ‘1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin in U’
– Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine find themselves alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday in ‘Camp Blood Sex’
– Nicole Aniston stops in for the night at a familiar hotel but finds the proprietor troubling in ‘Psych-Ho’
– Abella Danger and Jynx Maze play spooky twins who invite fans to come and play with them in ‘The Whining’
“I’ve had this idea in my head for a long time, and it was now or never in terms of pulling the trigger and making this series happen,” said Spencer of LadyKiller TV. “When we first approached the performers about it, I was excited about the very real potential for this to be a hit – and they were as excited as I was to shoot it!”
The series also stars Richard Grieco, Felissa Rose and Kyle Kielbasa, and was Directory of Photography, co-directed and co-edited by Party Bus to Hell cinematographer Michael Su.
To find out more about the upcoming release schedule of LadyKiller TV, visit LadyKillertv.com.